"

February 14, 2010

My Thesis



my-thesis






My Thesis




I'm the owner of some useless tools


But I Love them, without any rules





These tools are just like my dearest son


They are young, but their passions are gone





They are my medical tools, they are now rusted


They shouldn't touch you, your body wasn't trusted.





My smart Stethoscope isn't a deaf numb


He can't hear your heart; "she" is a fool dumb





My brilliant Ophthalmoscope isn't blind


It's a dead sign, your pupil is too wide





My Othoscope can't find a way, through your ear.


For him, your hearing isn't anymore a "Dear".





You are a traitor to the human manner


You don't need anymore the Reflex Hammer





How often does your heart beat?


Will you remember my first aid kit?





Where is gone your breath, your sense, your pulse?


You are nothing anymore; all your tests are false.





Your feelings are dead, you are not fine.


What should I write in place of Vital Sign?





There isn't any heart shadow in your X-Ray


Will you miss my physical exams a day?





You are finished, don't need drugs.


Your ECG has so many bugs.





You know where I've parked my Ambulance?!


Maybe he has escaped from your appearance!





My White Coat is afraid of you.


You have even frightened my cutters too!





You are pregnant. You have a big alien.


Even Czar's Physician, can't do your cesarean.





You suffer from a rotten malignancy.


The "Mercy Killing" is your only emergency.





You aren't anymore my patient. You are dead.


Many ill people are waiting out there. Leave your bed.





My tools can't help you anymore.


Go. YOU ARE DISMISSED. I'm sure.





After you, I'll be retired too.


In my job you haven't right to sue.





I have no care, no cure. Get out of this stage!


For you, there isn't even an adhesion bandage!





I tried; I have done my very best to save you.


All you've paid was ungratefulness to this Rendezvous.





"Don't trust your patients." This is my Thesis.


They remind me of the story of Judas and Jesus.




Pasha Azad






No comments:

Post a Comment